Our Mission and Goals
Sun Devil Family Charities is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with the purpose to support
alumni, students or faculty of Arizona State University and their related family that may
need financial assistance resulting from a medical necessity. Towards this end, it will
undertake the following activities:
- Outreach to those that require medical hardship assistance.
- Allocate public and/or private funds, as appropriate, to subsidize
medical hardship assistance.
- Seek and apply for state, federal, and private fund available for
medical hardship assistance programs.
- Allocate public and/or private funds, as appropriate, to
organizations, agencies, or individuals that can provide support for those in need
of medical hardship assistance.
- Work closely with community leaders in promoting awareness and
educational programs regarding the need for medical hardship assistance programs.
- Develop awareness in the business community, in local government,
and in the general public of the importance of assisting those who have fallen on medical
- Engage in other activities that will assist SDFC in implementing this purpose.